Pho Vi Tai restaurant opened in Great Falls a few weeks ago, and based on three people whose taste buds I trust, it’s definitely worth a visit.
My taste buds, sadly, are not qualified to judge any type of Asian cuisine, except perhaps pork-fried rice. But I did enjoy some plain white rice and wonton soup!
On the other hand, my wife (who loves loves loves all Asian food) and her friend, along with an acquaintance who I trust, assured me that the food is both phenomenal and fresh.
Among the menu items (video below has screenshots of menu):
- Pho Noodle Soup (beef, chicken, seafood, vegetable, etc)
- Bun Vermicelli (pork, beef, chicken, etc)
- Thai (pad thai, chicken curry, etc)
- Stir Fry (shrimp, chicken, tofu/lemongrass, etc)
- Rice Dishes (pork chop, shrimp, beef, duck, etc)
The decor is pretty basic – not too much has changed since it was Ming’s restaurant. Service was fine – thank you Carol!
It’s located at 3214 10th Avenue South; you can call them at 406-770-3030.