Hazmat at CMR

Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr +

What’s described as an “antique fire extinguisher” got dropped during play rehearsal at CMR today – the fire extinguisher broke and spilled some hazardous material:

A chemical spill at C.M. Russell High School forced students and staff on the third floor to evacuate on Thursday. Nearly 30 students and four teachers were evaluated by paramedics following the scare inside the CMR classroom. Great Falls Fire Rescue says what they think was carbon tetrachloride spilled late this morning, triggering the brief evacuation.

Hazmat incident at CMR


Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: