You all know that there are very, very things that will get me into a movie theatre.
It was…brilliant, in many ways. As expected. Will require more viewings – duh – to fully absorb and interpret.
Some immediate thoughts:
– Music was incredible.
– Opening titles were perfect
– Odd but fun to see Christoph Waltz as a “good” guy
– The splatter deaths seem inspired by “Planet Terror”
– Jamie Foxx was excellent, but seemed to have too few lines
– Leo DiCaprio was surprisingly good
– Sam Jackson delivered