It’s true – despite being hoofed mammals, apparently deer have enough dexterity to be able to use Twitter.
Case in point: UrbanDeerMT. His Twitter bio says it all: “Fun loving urban animal that enjoys eating your flowers and causing car accidents.”
He’s been at it since June, understands the proper use of hash-tags, and I believe lives in Missoula.
Among my favorite tweets from Urban Deer:
– Best thing about having hoofs? Trampling these people who think they’ll be getting a $200 laptop before me. #bitchgetouttamyway
– Ugh – I can’t stand dogs, always barking at me when I’m trying to eat peoples flowers or sleep in their bushes.
– Wanted: Safe place to stay. Must be warm, must be gun free. Must be vegetarian. Must love deer. #UrbanDeerPleas
– Hey hunters! Not so easy to shoot me when I’m running down Higgins Ave causing accidents now is it? #UrbanDeerBattlesBack
– Dodged three arrows today from hunters.. I thought #UrbanDeer were off limits to hunters? WTF? #youreinmyhousebitches