So you want to move to Montana? 1207bmiller has created a video offering some insight. The premise: a young man has accepted a job to open the very first Starbucks in Montana, and his co-worker offers some cautions, including:
– there is no electricity in Montana
– there are no paved roads in Montana
– everyone uses an outhouse in Montana
– everyone lives in a log cabin
– the Abominable Snowman kills 30 people every year in Montana
– popular pastimes in Montana include: milking cows and kitty-cats; forming anti-government militias; drinking whiskey by the gallon
Thanks to my friends Erin and Craig for sharing this with me!