Favor: take a few minutes to visit GF Firefly and answer a few questions:
So I am asking this: does the average person out there feel capable of reading a section of City Code and understanding what it says? Here is Title 5, chapter 20 of the Great Falls City Code.
If you are willing to read it and give me a little feedback, please do. I do not care who you are, where you live or what you do for a living. I even have some specific questions you could try answering if you are so inclined.
1. What is the purpose of ECP?
2. If ECP incurs debt, is the City of Great Falls liable for it?
3. Is ECP required to be self sustaining at all times?
4. Who approves the rates and charges for electrical supply and other services provided by ECP?
5. Who approves the rules of operation for ECP?
Give your two cents, and help Firefly (and other GF folks) understand what’s going on.