If you’ve missed out on the last week or so here at GreaterFalls.com, here’s a handy recap:
– The Good Eats Coca-Cafe gets a big thumbs-up, and so does the newly-opened Chili’s.
– You can’t bring firearms into a City Commission meeting.
– A local map of who has given how much to which of the Presidential candidates.
– Valentine’s Day offered up opportunities for romance AND some “tasty” humor.
– Some clarification about my penchant for posting pictures of spelling errors and typos from around town (and the web).
– And a trip to the Cascade County History Museum!
And, of course, you can always stroll through the archives of GreaterFalls.com (nearly three years worth!) to see more good stuff. And by the way – if I haven’t said it lately – thank you for visiting. Seriously. You guys are great!