If you’re looking for a job in the IT field, check this out: Davidson Companies is looking for IT Help Desk Technician. More details…
This position is responsible for and not limited to:
* Assist computer users with hardware and software questions
* Field phone calls, email and face to face questions from computers users seeking computer assistance
* Ability to work under pressure in managing and resolving multiple requests from users through the company
* Ability to troubleshoot computer problems, formulates potential solutions and assist user in resolving the problem in a timely and professional manner
* Work as a team member with other members of the IT Help Desk Team as well as the other areas of the IT Department.
* The position requires that the employee be able to lift up to 35 pounds on a consistent basis.
* May require occasional overnight travel to Davidson Company branch locations
* May require occasional evening and weekend work or flexible work schedule; early morning or early evening shift
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
* Familiarity with Windows 2000 and Windows XP ; Vista is helpful
* General understanding of Office XP (2002) ; Office 2003 ; Office 2007
* Good computer troubleshooting skills
* Basic understanding of computer networking concepts and a desire to
* Familiar and comfortable with installation of computer software.
* Excellent telephone and communication skills
* Must be able to work under pressure
* Must be able to work without supervision
* Some previous experience in help desk/technical support is preferred
* Must be able to interact with clients and Davidson Companies employees in a professional and personable manner.
All who would like more information about this opportunity, or who would like to apply for this position, should e-mail Clay Gehring and Joel Enriquez at [email protected] with IT Help Desk Position in the subject line.
If you’re looking for an IT gig, this sounds pretty decent.