The Great Falls blogosphere has been positively abuzz the last several weeks, thanks primarily to the municipal election. Lots and lots of discussion about civility, which I will summarize in a later post. But there’s other stuff going on, too!
– Let’s start with a new Great Falls blogger, Rob, who discusses the soon-to-be-opened new restaurants here in town. Welcome to our online community, Rob!
– Susan has a lengthy post over at the Overfield Kennel blog about the $5,000 donation by the City to the animal shelter.
– AJ Tooley comments – snarkily and correctly – on an article about the likelihood of a Yellowstone eruption. (is “snarkily” a word?)
– The Yard Whisperer is selling his car – looks like a pretty good deal.
– The Great Falls Public Library lists the Ten Scariest Characters in Literature, and wants to know who YOU think it is.
That’s just a sample – you can check out the entire roster of Great Falls Bloggers right here. And if you’re not a blogger but would like to be, I can help – just holler (david AT greaterfalls.com or leave a comment here)!